Friday, August 15, 2014

Be your own Super Hero!


Long live Girl Power!
Using Diana Girl from Unity Stamp Company and some graphic background stamps from Off the Grid from Stampin' Up! for today's empowerment card.   Inside I added the sentiment "You are your own Super Hero" as I hope that helps a friend make it through something new and sometimes difficult.  

Sharing with my Unity Friday Friends with Flair, also.  I so miss playing along on other challenges, but my "super powers" apparently do not include multi-tasking very well...darn it!  :)

16 comments:

  1. Love t his card.. The stamp is awesome. It is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun - many of my friends and family deserve that card

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card! Love that stamp and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! It is totally super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Definitely a pick-you-up card

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great card for women :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this stamp! Great card! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That girl really rocks it. Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure this will be treasured by her Katherine ... brilliant!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know this is pretty much genius, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THIS! Your friend will love this I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card! I've always loved Wonder Woman, and you've done a 'wonder'ful job coloring her! Sorry...couldn't help myself!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!