Saturday, November 15, 2014

Great Love


A quick fall post today...
Had an opportunity to make a series of encouragement cards for a friend and picked out one of my favorites to share with you.  Don't you love it when the simplest of cards becomes a favorite?  Some days I can spend hours trying to come up with something I like, then there are days when I realize keeping things simple is often the best.  

A Unity Stamp Company sentiment was all I needed to stamp & color, then cut out with a Spellbinders die.  I sponged the edges a bit, and layered on some pretty patterned paper (paper from FarmHouse I believe) and embellished with some Stampin' Up! crochet lace ribbon.  

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!