Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



So late last night I realized I forgot to prepare my Thanksgiving cards!  This meant crunch time.  I don't like rushing things, but that often makes for some fun speed crafting, so away I went to comb through my stash to see what to use this year.  Happily, found that the curvy frame stamp from Everything More  and Happy Thanksgiving sentiment from Unity Stamp Company fit beautifully!  Had this retired Stampin' Up! paper "saved" for this time of year, so some quick cutting, a little fussy cutting, and done and done!

I'm updating my post to share with my other Unity Stamp Co. pals with Friends with Flair.  I'm so grateful to get to see all the wonderful cards they create.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday next week!  Like the card says, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

HEY! UPDATED to share I was honored to get a random prize with my entry at Unity! MORE things to be thankful for, LOVE that!  

9 comments:

  1. Love what you have done here,thanks for sharing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Katherine!!!
    LOVE your layered sentiment panel, LOVE the patterned paper too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Thanksgiving card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Thanksgiving card, love it!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the perfect Thanksgiving card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the corn paper. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you framed this great sentiment, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!