Friday, December 12, 2014

Let's Hear It For the Boys!


I really enjoyed having a small holiday party with some friends this week and must share at least one of the things we made.  Gift cards end up as a "go to" gift for many a man, so this little gift card holder should come in really handy!  I loved putting the MFT paper doll die on the card highlighting the boy in gold and adding the arrow too (ya know, have to make it super obvious, right!) ;)

I also have some masculine birthdays in the family coming up... MFT stamps coming in handy again with this simple graphic sentiment.  The watercolored/drippy background effect on this card was used with some Faber Castell gelatos.  Proud to show my sister that I really did use the gelatos she got me for my birthday (finally!).  This background has been waiting around a LONG time for JUST the right card!


Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!