Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentines May Get the Best of Me...



The Valentine craze continues in the Craft-a-torium!
Proud to have saved a tiny scrap of red card stock that was part of a paper crimp project from a LONG time ago.  Look closer and I think you can see the crimped layer behind the sentiment strip.  I hold onto scraps with good intentions to use them, but most should just go in the trash.  This was one lucky, little scrap that is able to fulfill its card destiny!

I used the sketch over at this week's MFT sketch challenge to get me started, so linking this post with that challenge.   MFT Stamps Lovey Dovey Sentiments set appears to have been retired, but it's been a go-to for Valentines and great on a card for any loved one for any day of the year.
MFT Sketch Challenge


A few other details...the fun crossword patterned paper is from BoBunny, the bottom border die, heart shapes & button are from Stampin' Up!


So far, I am doing well with my new year resolution to get back into the card making fun.
However, I'm not sleeping much again.  While my insomnia continues to inspire, it may get the "best of me" rather than bring out my best soon...  Hope you're catching some zzz's!

Enjoy & happy stamping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cool creation from the Craft-a-torium, Katherine!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!