Sunday, January 25, 2015

Milk n' Cookies... Yum!


I'm still in Valentine mode and suspect I will be for awhile...
Love the Lawn Fawn food-theme sets.  Thanks to my lovely sister, I have the Milk & Cookies stamp set now (what a terrific little Christmas present that was!).

I used several of the images to randomly stamp a background to enter into the latest Lawnscaping Challenge.

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/01/lawnscaping-challenge-create-background_19.html
Lawnscaping Challenge No. 98

I really thought my stamping looked very perfectly random with the milk carton, cookie jar, cookies and heart stamp.  Then I cut a heart out of the middle and found the pattern created a little cookie pair right next the opening!  Ha!


I was very proud of my Copic colors on the little cookies.  I love it when something turns out.  
I stamped the little banner then hand cut it and was thrilled that my sentiment fit perfectly inside.
The tiny heart hole puncher came in handy, too.  It covers up just some tiny imperfections in coloring (oh yeah, that's what embellishments are for anyway, right?).

Oh I've had fun making cards this gloomy Sunday...
Enjoy &
Happy Weekend everyone!


Other card details, if' you'd like:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies
Cardstock from Stampin' Up!, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory
Scallop and stitched rectangle dies from Mama Elephant
Framelits Heart & large heart punch from Stampin' Up!
Banner from Stampin Up! (retired set, I'll need to find the title later...)
Ink: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
and Copic Markers.



7 comments:

  1. Such a fun background!! and love your heart cutout! Such a sweet card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo sweet :) love the cut out heart- and the background is fabulous! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Katherine, that red with the kraft really pops. Cute image and sentiment too! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I have this set but have never used it. Now I'm itching to ink it up! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this layout! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the milk and cookies! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutenesss!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!