Friday, January 16, 2015

TGIF - Cookie Time!

This Unity panda is adorable.  I'm so glad Unity came out with the Plenty of Pandas set.  I think I have collected a lot of bears in my stamping arsenal now... It seems I'm totally reverting back to childhood lately, so maybe that's what's drawn me to them.  I was that kind of little girl that always had her stuffed bear with her... I never had a panda toy, but any bear image still gives me all kinds of warm fuzzy feelings.

I made this card for my mom.  I bet she'll remember my love of teddy bears (and cookies) immediately when she sees this!  Just so ya know, the cookie, jar, and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies

Linking my card with Unity's Friends with Flair Friday tonight as my last fun task of the night.   

Happy crafting everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your card is so, so cute! I am loving that sweet little panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! The panda's waistline makes me think this isn't the first time he has helped himself to a cookie or two. A panda after my own heart. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful. Love the cookie idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so sweet the way you used the panda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the panda set too and the cookie jar you paired it with is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is going to love it. Sweet lil bear. Like that background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these little Panda bears! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very cute and I love the bright colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!