Friday, January 30, 2015

The Magic of Love


Hi, Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair and all my other crafty companions!
It's still Valentine-o-rama here in the Craft-a-torium.  

For the past three or four years I've made it a personal goal to create a large variety of Valentines to offer in my office's February charity sale.  I only have a couple short weeks to have them ready now, but many are already done.  I'm happy to share this card with Friends with Flair at Unity Stamp Co.  this week.  All the stamps are from Unity and two of the three I used are from a prize package I once won for FWF!  

I tried to find the original sets that the sentiment and hearts stamps were from, but searching "love" theme was daunting at USC... they have so many stamps! I know the little star cluster stamp is from Plenty of Pandas. Thought I would point that out as you'd never guess without seeing one of the little pandas (I'm letting them rest tonight, they've been used a lot).

I've made cute cards, boy themed cards, cards with doilies, cards with flowers, cards with puns... there are just so many types of Valentines to make it's one new idea after the other!  My office place will be getting the best selection of cards to choose for their family than I've ever provided before.  

Have a lovely, magical weekend.
TGIF!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty CAS valentine! Just the right smattering of sequins, too. By the way, hope to see you at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers soon! ;) Also, I may have to steal your snarky punctuation badge... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the black and red together. It really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a favorite color combo during the love season. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wonderful Valentine. Thanks for sharing.
    {I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card!!! I found you on Unity's Friday Friends With Flair. http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/01/friday-friends-with-flair-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherine, this is a wonderful sentiment and card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS and just fabulous!!!! Love the stars.....such a perfect touch for the magic theme. Saw you on FWF. TFS!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - love the hearts.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how romantic. love this sweet, simple design and that awesome sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet, lovely card. Great colors and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card- simple but striking!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!