Friday, February 13, 2015

Heart FELT Greetings


OH how I love FELT!
I have not used my supply of quality wool felt nearly enough this season.  I love to create felt embellishments.  They are fun to touch while making the project then after the project is complete, I find myself petting my little creation like a fuzzy little kitten... yeah. I'm goofy that way.

For today's project I used My Favorite Things felt and word and circle die, and Mama Elephant stamp, arrow die and Femme Frames dies.  Patterned paper is from BoBunny.

This card was part of my Valentine Extravaganza for the office charity sale, but I don't know that it was properly featured in a post before, so I must add it here.  

Hope you will be enjoying some quality time with your loved ones this weekend.  Happy crafting and have a very Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I think there are a lot of crafters who 'pet' the textures on their cards! I love felt too but don't use it very often. Your felt heart looks terrific on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really adorable Valentine, Katherine! I love the patterned paper and layout design! Your heart and arrow are divine! Trust me, we are all fondlers, so we all understand!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!