Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love is in the Air

And now, back to our regularly scheduled Valentines...


I took a break from Valentines over the weekend to enter a new challenge, but I made sure to schedule posts displaying more of my Valentines for you this week.  Hope you'll enjoy checking them out.

Unity Stamp Co.'s Plenty of Pandas stamp is back!  
This sweet little bear is accompanied by some simple die cuts and layers.  Carefully placed twine was secured with the tiniest amount of glue.  This keeps the little curve of the string in place so you can imagine his little heart balloon really floating in air on the water colored sky. 

Other tidbits of crafty info you may like to know:
Sentiment stamp from The Alley Way Stamps, Lighter Than Air
Dies from Mama Elephant Creative Cuts Femme Frames
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Spring Showers (clouds)

Check closely and you'll notice little dots on the heart balloon. Those are from an an Avery Elle  die set, Dotted Borders.  The set includes a couple of these fun little bits that simply deboss little dots where you set them.  I'm finding this a fun set to use.  You should know I have no actual sponsors, I just like to share products that I think you may like, too!

Dotted Borders Dies

Happy crafting everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!