Saturday, February 7, 2015

Manly Man Valentine


Happy to see it's a Valentine challenge over at The Male Room.
Perfect for me, as I didn't forget the dudes during my Valentine craze these past few weeks. I really enjoy making cards my husband will like, so I try to keep a nice supply of guy friendly greetings on hand. I think it helps him embrace my addiction  healthy hobby a little better!

I will probably post a couple man'tines as I just cannot decide which one I like best.  My first one shown here features stamps from The Alley Way Stamps set Lighter than Air.  I am so excited to share this with the TAWS site, too!  The little wrench is from a die cut from My Favorite Things.  It fit so well with the TAWS nuts and bolts, isn't that cool?  The measuring tape stamp is from Stampin' Up!

Until next time, happy stamping everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Katherine!! What a fantastic masculine card - these can be hard to create so well done!!

    Thanks SO much for linking up at TAWS!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Left a comment on your knitting page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - absolutely love this card. I think the sentiment, images and little spanner are just perfect for a masculine Valentine. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous 'mantine' (love that word!) and such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!