Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Only One For Me


Yes, my man is the only one for me, but alas this card was not the ONLY Valentine I created.  
I have finished my barrage of 36+ Valentine greetings.  That's more cards than I made for Christmas.  I took a card making break last Christmas since I was busy knitting gifts.  A knitting break after Christmas then meant time to pull out the card making supplies again.  I always have to keep busy in the Craft-a-torium.  Can't stand to let my supplies sit idle - too easily they could end up in the box for a garage sale or something while the husband is in his household cleaning binge... EEEK!

On Friday I have a Valentine Gallery Extravaganza over at my new blog, Live. Craft. Repeat.  Check that site out for a few other card ideas.

For the main details on the card featured today, I used stamps from My Favorite Things and dies from Stampin' Up! and Spellbinders.  Patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn.

Happy stamping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! That is a lot of Valentines!! I did not make the first one this year, since I was too busy trying to catch up on birthday and anniversary cards. I love the layered heart embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!