Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Swedish Thank You! and MFTWSC 238


This post is for my dear friend, Patty...
There are people in our lives we meet and instantly become friends forever.  
Patty, you are that friend to me, and I'm forever grateful that we are able to maintain that friendship while oceans may still keep us living far apart.  

I hope you have a wonderful upcoming birthday, but in the mean time I made this card for you as a thank you for the wonderful surprise package you sent me.  I am so impressed that you packed the gifts and took the extra time to send it my way, even though I know you are very busy enjoying your travels and visiting your family.

I cannot take all the credit for this card, as I used this week's MFT sketch challenge to inspire me.  So happy to find a sketch I really like and happy it turned out as bright and colorful as the lovely gardens my friend has at her home in Sweden.  This card was the perfect excuse for me to use my much neglected MFT Prima Donna Petals dies.  


Enjoy a wonderful summer time weekend.
Happy crafting to all!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the flowers. I know what you mean about meeting someone that becomes a lifelong friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layered flowers! such a pretty card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those flowers are gorgeous! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!