Saturday, July 4, 2015

Long time, no post... how sad.


What's up, bloggers?  

I'm sad to report it's been hard to find much time for crafting, so it's been a while since I've posted anything.  Just too darn busy with day job and chores, darn it.  Finally I had some time on a day off to make some things to ramp up my birthday card stash.  Yippee!  

Of course having spent some effort on some birthday cards using some fun new toys, like this set from Lawn Fawn, I realize I missed my opportunity to send out some Independence Day cards...oops.  I know most card makers love to find any occasion to make cards, but I don't expect many people think about receiving cards for July 4th.  Still I have enjoyed making them and missed my chance this year... I guess today I'll prepare a few so I don't miss next year!

Have a wonderful holiday.  
Happy Independence Day Crafting!

Some other card details you may like to know: 
Water patterned paper comes from Stampin' Up! DSP, Adventure Bound, 
SU! Netting background stamp (retired) and Spellbinders dies used for shapes.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I've been missing from blogland too! Finally getting a chance to pop in and attempt to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!