Sunday, July 19, 2015

MFT Summer School - Complementary Colors



My favorite complementary color duo has to be orange and blue.  It is such a cheerful combination. 

Print

 In playing with my cards this weekend I have found a color that I must restock - MFT's Tangy Orange.  That color seems to combine so well with a nice navy blue. 

I feel I must explain the context of my card a little bit... I made this for a friend who told me the tales of her dog's love of chasing (and catching) rabbits.  She tried to rescue one not too long ago, but... well... it wasn't such a happy ending for the bunny.  So sad, except for the fun her dog had that is...

Some details about the stamps I used on my card - the dog is from MFT's You Make My Tail Wag and the bunny is from Lawn Fawn.


1 comment:

  1. Poor bunny! Your card looks great and I'm sure she loved it! Shadow is happy just watching the wildlife, not motivated enough to give chase!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!