Saturday, July 18, 2015

MFT Summer School - Monochromatic





 Print

Monochromatic is the theme for Lesson #10 in MFT Summer School.
Monochromatic colors are very soothing in my opinion, so I felt it was a great time to prepare a get well card to have on hand.  I love the colors on Karolyn Loncon and Julia Stainton's cards featured on the lesson plan.  Cool blue-green tones make me think of a beautiful tropical beach... ah to dream...Surely those colors would help anyone feel better if they are under the weather.  

If you wanted to know some of the details for my card, I used some Stampin' Up! and MFT products.  I'll point out that I layered a bit of vellum on top of the blue green oval behind my sentiment banner which allowed me to create another soft shade of my favorite color on the card.

MFT banner from Blueprints 16, stitched square MFT dies and a sentiment from a retired Pure Innocence stamp set are the MFT products I used here.

Image result for die namics stitched square dies

Have a beautiful weekend. Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful monochromatic design! All of the layers work so well for this!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!