Friday, July 17, 2015

MFT Summer School - Primary Colors


Print

I'm still playing catch up on the My Favorite Things Blog Summer School.  Tonight I am sharing my card I created for Summer School lesson #8 - Primary Colors.

A well planned color scheme really helps me decide what colors to apply to the sweet features of the Pure Innocence girl. There are some times when I am stumped about what colors she may look "best dressed" in depending on how well I achieved the color of skin or hair I created.  Blue t-shirt is what I'm wearing tonight while I worked on this card, so voila! Perfect for the red, blue & yellow card.

Craft on everybody!  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable ! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment , have a Crafty good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color combo and your card looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!