Friday, July 10, 2015

Time to Create!


Hello fellow Unity Stamp Company fans! 
I haven't had much time to play along with Unity's Friends with Flair for some time.  Thankfully a long holiday weekend gave me a chance to craft.  Ah... amazing what a little craft time can do for the psyche... 

Today I wanted to share what I made to decorate my craft room using this terrific Unity Stamp Decor Decal.   If you have not tried to use one of these before, let me tell you that they are really easy to adhere. I carefully measured to center the saying on my painted surface, then found it very easy to place, smooth, & release the backing for a flawless finish.  

Just so you know, my simple decorated board is just a prepared blank wooden board that I painted with some interior latex paint then added acrylic paint accents with the help of some painters tape.  I die cut some chipboard and cardstock for the added "cogs" (dies are from Tim Holtz Gears and Gadgets) that I adhered with some foam adhesive to stand out a bit.

I think these decals are a great addition to the wonderful selection of products at Unity.

Have a terrific weekend, and by all means, take some time to create something just for yourself.  You'll feel oh so much better for it!

6 comments:

  1. Haven't noticed these. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring craft room project! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! We should all have one in our craft room. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to do just that, but sometimes I get side tracked. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment, especially for us crafty peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful and I love all of the gears!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!