Friday, August 7, 2015

Bummed Out on Aging - Friends with Flair Day



Last week got the confirmation I suspected was coming... It's time for me to start wearing reading glasses.  When you cannot read the back of your cosmetics and hair care products, you know it's time.  Tiny print is just not meant for aging eyes...  

Today's card features Unity's Gossip, Hot-Flashes & Crazy, my go-to set when I'm feeling bummed about aging... Happy crafting everyone!

UPDATE:  Yippee!  I was randomly selected as a winner from Unity!  
Great way to cheer up a Monday!

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monochromatic card! And you are right about not being able to read your cosmetic labels - or ANY label! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I think I say that exact sentiment daily! Love monochromatic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....I LOVE this...not just the sentiment but the image too! Awesome! And welcome to the world of reading glasses! Of course, I've been there since the 5th grade! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chuckle, Katherine! This set is perfect. I feel your pain... I have the same "old lady" eye issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I need to do more monotone cards. This sure would make me chuckle if I received it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card...you are not alone, I have to get reading glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! LOVE this!!! What a great sentiment ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! I think we all have those days! Your card is perfect-stylish and funny!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!