Saturday, August 15, 2015

Some Like it Hot



I've been in more of Christmas card mode this weekend, but hopping around some blogs for inspiration, I found the latest Summer School Lesson from My Favorite Things, Color Temperatures.
Since my Cozy Greetings stamp set was on my craft table, I took a break from my winter crafting and went in the opposite direction to make this warm card. Perfect timing as I realize I have a late summer birthday card to make.  With some sweltering heat outside, this sunny card makes me think of the heat... yeah, way past warm.  Me, I am not a fan of the heat, but I know some like it hot.




No matter the temperature where you are, have fun summer or holiday crafting!
Now, back to cooler thoughts for me...

3 comments:

  1. What fun colors and card design Katherine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your warm and sunny birthday card, Katherine! Whoever has the late summer birthday will think this is perfect!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a summer birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!