Saturday, December 19, 2015

Ugly Sweater Season


Sharing a fun card I made using some of My Favorite Things stamps. 
Love making dog-theme cards for a friend of mine and I was inspired when she told me she had been shopping for an ugly sweater for her dog.  This just came together so easily.

I hand cut a little sweater from a retired (I think) Hand Knit stamp set from Stampin' Up! It fit the little dog in the MFT set so well.  

Hope everyone is having a fun, crafty season. 
Merry Christmas, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?! I love the fun sweater and the sentiment is perfect! We saw ugly pet sweaters at Wal-mart this year and I almost subjected Shadow to the humiliation! Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a happy and peace-filled new year!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!